VIR Assembly Removal & Installation
1. Disconnect old VIR Assembly.
2. Secure the replacement expansion block onto inlet of the evaporator.
3. Secure the oil return line to the middle of the replacement expansion block.
4. Secure the accumulator to the outlet of the evaporator assembly.
5. Cut the end of the suction line off and install the hose fitting to hose using the clamp provided.
6. Secure the new hose onto the accumulator.
7. Install the new pressure switch onto the accumulator using either port.