Switches on Expansion Valve: 3411234
1998-2002 Dodge Van and 1991-1995 Dodge Caravan
1. Remove old expansion valve from evaporator, carefully removing electrical connectors.
2. With the valve face inlet up (where screws were placed), carefully remove the low pressure switch using the 27mm ring spanner and refrigerant flow sensor housing using the 4mm hex.
3. Place 3411234 where the inlet is pointing up (where screws holes are located) Turn it to the right to make sure that the green dot is facing you. Remove the green dot and place the tip of the refrigerant flow sensor inside.
4. Put the mounting bracket that holds the refrigerant flow sensor in place, which contains a locating pin. Place the locating pin into the hole and tighten hex bolt to keep refrigerant sensor in place.
5. The opposite side is the location of the low pressure switch. Screw this into the expansion valve and tighten with the 27mm ring spanner.