For some older model vehicles, the gpd compressor comes with a kit to modify your compressor clutch electrical connector if not the same as what is on the vehicle’s compressor.
1. Locate electrical connector on old compressor and remove it from the mounting bracket.
2. Cut connector from compressor. **Make sure you have enough wire to make your electrical connection. DO NOT CUT NEXT TO COIL.
3. Cut electrical connector from new compressor. Using a wire stripper; strip plastic housing from around wire, using caution not to strip too much wire inside. **Make sure you have enough wire to make your electrical connection. DO NOT CUT NEXT TO COIL.
4. Place butt connector on exposed wire and crimp into place.
5. Place old plug wire into other side of butt connector and crimp into place.
globalpartsdist.com Manufacturer names, logos and part numbers are for reference only. Documents and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Note that any views or opinions presented in this document are solely those of the author. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. gpd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus or other means transmitted by this document.